1. Use free printables in frames .
Visit Picmonkey.com to create your ownVisit The Graphics Fairy for unique and vintage finds.
2. Cut Oak branches to use in a vase. See the Oak and Sweetgum project pictured above.
3. Collect acorns and other nuts to use as vase filler or make a wreath.
Make sure you wash them first to get rid of bugs/dirt.
For wreath tutorial click HERE.
4. Cut fall grasses to fill bud vases and mason jars.
5. Trim Willow Tree branches and hang leaves or tiny faux pumpkins from them.