My Squad's Favorite Things of 201612/08/2016
If you're looking for a little something for a special friend in your life, this gift guide has you covered! From my friends to you--here are our favorite things of 2016! The majority of these goodies are under $25!
1. Sephora Favorites Lash Party: These are the bestsellers, the go-to's and the most loved! They are the perfect size to last a few months!
2. Kate Spade Idiom Bangles: They come in three metals--gold, silver and rose gold. Each bangle has a cute saying inside!
3. Jetty Home Cheese Signs: These are great for the entertainer or the cheese lover! They come with the chalk too!
4. Emily Ley Planner & Book: Truth be told, I'm not a planner girl. I keep everything in my phone, BUT there is something oddly satisfying about crossing things off a list. So for 2017 I am going to give it a go. One of my best gals says Emily Ley planner's are the BEST on the market! I am also excited to read her book 'Grace not Perfection'. This book explores methods for simplifying life--which as a mom, wife and blogger, I could definitely use!
5. Tarte Lip Set: These matte liners and lipsticks are perfectly pigmented!
6. Mini Beauty Blenders: Great for the eye lid and under eye area!
7. Yoga socks: For the pilates/yoga girl in your life! These have little grippers on the bottom to keep you one with the mat.
8. Yeti Travel Mug: My morning routine consists of re-heating my coffee/tea at least three times before I am able to finish a cup. BUT thanks to Yeti I can have a warm cup all day long! Yes ALL DAY! This mug keeps your cold drinks cold and your hot drinks hot for hours!
9. Stilla 'Kitten' Compact: This is a great highlight/contour compact with a dewy, shimmery finish. Great for all season!
10. Catchalls: This is one of my favorite things! I use them for jewelry, make-up brushes, soap in my powder room! I love them for little trinkets on the nightstand or even my dish soap at the kitchen sink!
Thanks for reading! Shop these goodies below: