Top 5 Tuesday: Hair Products2/16/2016
1. Sea Salt Spray by Not Your Mother's: This is great for beach waves, on the go. I spray it in wet or dry and it keeps my hair wavy with the feeling that you just had an day by the beach. It's inexpensive, which is always a plus!
2. L'ANZA Healing Style Hair Spray: When I use hair spray, this is my go to. It's not heavy or sticky. It has great hold and works well with heat styled hair.
3. The Wet Brush: This is literally the ONLY brush I use. I keep one in the shower and one at my vanity. It's great for de-tangling, using with a blow dryer or simply to brush wet or dry. I keep one in the shower to comb my conditioner through my hair before rinsing.
4. 12 Benefits Spray: It's claim to fame is that it repairs and prevents damage. I love it as a de-tangler after I shower. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. Check out the amazon reviews--they are great!
5. Eufora Style Illuminate Shine Mist: Saving the best for last, I can't say enough good things about this. It's great for dry hair, it smells amazing, it will not leave your hair greasy and it last a long time. I use it wet and dry. Sometimes I just spray it on before going out because it smells so nice and freshens up your 'do.